This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users that consult it
This page describes how to manage the site https://www.ntfood.it/en/; https://nutrifree.it/en/ owned by Nt Food S.p.A as Data Controller (subsequently appointed as “Owner”), in relation to the processing of personal data of users that consult it and is valid as an Information Note.
The Owner pays the utmost attention to the protection of the personal data of its users: the processing is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and European Regulation 2016/679 (below GDPR 2016/679).
This Policy also applies to all websites (indicate sites) and applications (list applications) owned by the Owner
- Owner and Place of Processing
The owner is Nt Food S.p.A, based in Via della Galeotta Loc. Tei 6/c Altopascio (LU) – 55011. The treatments connected to the web services take place at the aforementioned office of the owner and are handled by the authorized personnel / or indicate where the server resides.
- Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Ientifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site to check its correct functioning. The data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
–Data provided voluntarily
Apart from what has been specified for the navigation data necessary to process computer and electronic protocols, the provision of personal data by users is free and optional, even if functional for the supply of certain services: in these cases, therefore, failure to provide data of data could compromise or render impossible the provision of the service.
The personal data that voluntarily interact with the site, conferred for the achievement of certain services (registration to the site, registration for events / price contests, requests for information, sending of e-mail messages), are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is strictly necessary for the performance of the service.
The provision of data for direct marketing and / or profiling purposes is optional and the user is free to express his consent for such processing.
This consent may be revoked at any time by modifying the data associated with your profile at the time of each new access to your account on the site.
For the processing of personal data which consists in sending e-mails of newsletters as well as informative material concerning the services offered by the owner, it will be possible to revoke the consent by clicking on the link “Cancel Registration / Unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail
Minors cannot provide personal data. The Holder will not be in any way responsible for any false declarations that may be provided by the minor and, in any case, should he ascertain the falsity of the declarations, he will immediately cancel any personal data of any material acquired. The Holder will facilitate, to the operator of parental authority or legal guardian, requests concerning the personal data of minors.
What are cookies
Cookies are small data files that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal or device, where they can be deleted at the end of each work session or stored to be retransmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user, cookies allow to a site to recognize the device of the users, to trace his navigation through the different pages of the site, to identify the users who visit the site again.
There are different types of cookies:
Technical cookies that include
- Navigation and session cookies that guarantee normal navigation on the website (eg allow authentication for access to restricted areas);
- Functional cookies that make browsing easier for the user by memorizing the choices made ex. language choice);
- Analytical cookies that are used to process aggregate statistical analyzes on users’ browsing methods on the website, the number of pages visited, the number of clicks made on a page, etc.
Profiling cookies that allow you to create profiles related to the tastes, choices and propensities expressed by the user while browsing and are then used to send advertising messages in line with your preferences.
a) Block / Manage Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject them all or receive a notification when the cookie is set. Each browser is different, so it is a good idea to check the procedures for changing cookie preferences in the browser guide.
- In Internet Explorer you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the scroll selector;
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and deselecting “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” tab.
However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block all cookies you will not be able to fully use the features and applications on this website.
b) Elimination of Cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer: check the guide of your browser. For example:
- In Internet Explorer, cookie files must be manually deleted
2.In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then choosing “Use custom settings” in the “History setting” menu and finally selecting “Remove cookies” from the “Show cookies” menu.” and confirming the operation.
c) Links to Social Network services
Through the sites and the application some services provided by third parties are made available to users, with particular reference to the connection to social network services. In particular the site presents social plugins for Facebook and Linkedin. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor’s computer they can read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by the respective privacy policies and to which please refer.
- Purpose of the processing
The data provided voluntarily by the users of the site are processed for the following purposes:
- to register on the site
- to allow the use of services reserved for registered users
- to register to the Reserved Area and for the consequent management of the related organizational and administrative obligations
- to register for the newsletter
- to compile statistics in anonymous form
- with the explicit consent of the user, to carry out direct marketing and / or profiling with automated tools
- for personnel selection purposes through “Send your application”
- to comply with legal obligations and provisions of the competent Authorities4. Processing and storage methods
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, by specially authorized parties, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the GDPR 2016/679.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the period of storage of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
- Place of processing
Personal data will be processed at the legal and operational headquarters of the Owner.
- Communication and dissemination of personal data
Personal data may be disclosed to
- Couriers, forwarders or third parties in charge of packaging, shipping and / or delivery of any material requested through the site;
- Companies, consultants, professionals, natural / legal persons, if the communication is necessary or functional to the correctness of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law,
- All those individuals who have access to personal data pursuant to regulatory or administrative provisions.
Personal data will not be processed without the prior consent of the user.
- Data transfer
The Owner does not transfer data to third countries.
- Withdrawal of consent
With reference to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 6 of the GDPR 679/2016, the interested party can revoke the consent at any time.
- Rights of the interested party
At any time the user can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of the privacy code and the art. 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/67, the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
- Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will have been communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- Obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- Obtain the treatment limitation;
- Obtain data portability, ie receive them from the owner, in a structure format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- Oppose the processing any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing and / or profiling purposes;
- Oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent Control Authority.
The user can exercise his rights by writing to the Owner at the following address:
Nt Food S.p.A., Via della Galeotta Loc. Tei 6/c Altopascio (LU) – 55011